Planning Your Transition - Dental Practice Sales
Retirement is inevitable. Don't miss an opportunity to effectively plan your life after dentistry.
Considering the following?
- Ready to sell now and stay or leave post sale?
- Transitioning your practice in the next 3-5 years?
- Do you want to know the current Fair Market Value of your practice?
- Considering bringing on an associate or partner?
- Trying to sell your practice on your own?
- Valuing your practice for estate planning?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, please contact us for a free consultation. We will match any broker and/or valuation fee you are quoted in writing and will sell your practice for the maximum price in the industry. Other brokers talk about their low fees but fail to address what is most important which is your net take home post-sale. Our experienced team will address all facets of the transaction so you maximize your practice value at closing.
Experience and Service
Many so called "practice brokers" are part time, running ancillary businesses or retired dentist s brokering as a hobby. McNor has been committed to serving dentist s solely focused on practice transitions for over three generations. The McNor group has been a leader in dental practice transitions for over 70 years. We serve buyers and sellers in Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C. and Pennsylvania. Don't miss this opportunity to plan your future.